4/11/2009

I'm on a boat!

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOvaCV6uQp8 Do it now!

I was in a club in Songtan and they played this song... everyone was dancing, and I was like... are you serious? The songs about being on a boat! Little did I (and probably everyone else) know that its a big joke. Funny how you can throw good rhythm at a song and make it a hit. My awesome, ridiculously awesome brother sent me the video... it all came together.

Also someone who proves this fact; (Disclaimer: Naked Gunther Butt!)


Gunther was a find while researching for much of Moustache March, Aviator April, and the upcoming Moustache de Mayo.

Anyhoo, went to the BX, bought a shirt, picked up my suit, bought another shirt. Ate a personal pan pizza at pizza hut.

Well, go find yourselves a boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment